Saturday 26 May 2012


put a rear glass on yourself


      dear love,

so its been four months since we broke up and i just wanted to let you know how very free and happy i am.Its like a life i never had..a life in paradise.I am just writing with my chestnut coloured hands..yes guess what my dark hands..the one you used to despise wen we were together.freeing my self of a racist pig like you has possibly been a larger achievement in my life than the job i bagged as a young excecutive only few days back..nd guess what they actually went by my brains instead of my breasts and the curvature of my ass..

i still sometimes wonder how it was possible for me to have made such an imbecile act like faling for a guy like you..and actually staying with you..i guess dose brown eyes and those well tonned hands really gave away..but guess what now i can afford many such pretty boys like you..wanna know where you lack your bones..sweety its right in your spine..wanna know where you lack substance?..look down..you'll get your answer..its a wonder how men like you lure every girl with that false image of being independent and free thinking..wen probably your mom was getting beaten up at home by your dad..or even worse obeying to all your dad's commands like a slave..if marriage to someone like you is this..den i prefer remaining a bachelorette..yes bachelorette himbo(him-bimbette)because i choose to be the way i am..

face the fact.. you were emasculated by me and my power and what i could do without sticking to you and your pseudo image..ya the girls may have been floored by you and your uber studdly flirtacious image..but you will be nothing more than a muse for those super skinny.. white ..straight haired girls who do not know how to tell the difference between a line and a dot.I guess thats why you like them..because just like them you dont have the capability to put a fullstop to your endless love affairs..sometimes it makes me wonder whether you r actually a super stud or plain closette gay..i mean who knows whether you were actually staring at their curves or the shape and colour of their shoes..
you came to me putting that super sexy tag on me..back den i was naive i shud have known that super sexy meant you'll always be my bombshell when i get bored with my girlfriend or my wife and beautiful meant..sweat heart i am taking you home to introduce you to my mom..but like i said before i know beter now..
you are correct..i am not beautiful..i am neither skinny or pale skinned or straight haired..i am dark with wavy hair till my waist..and you will be surprised to know that many people in my culture find me very beautiful..todae in office as well i got the compliment of being sexy..laughed at the guy and told him to go train his brains more than his biceps..he was an attractive guy..till he opened his mouth..
standing at this point of time i have everything you'll always dream off..a lucrative job with an awesome paycheck..plus i dont have to maintain that stupid dress code in your office..i guess even your company mnagement is like you..doesnt know how to tell the difference beween a school and office..that reminds me..quit wearing those green sneakers of yours..sweety its plain moronic..and gives away the true colour of your personality..green for pure jealousy..
i bought a new apartment few days back..the one far larger and bigger than your crowded little shithole..and i did not need to pole dance my way into any of this and neither show cleavage..
a lot of those sordid home details keep coming back to me and when i look at my house now.. am happy..coz i find my newspaper fresh..bathrooms clean and coffee mugs in place..now all i have to clean up are my ultra fashionable closet not your wipped out shirts..and dirty as hel shorts..
after two years of living together i still believe that things could have worked out between us..if you had put a rear glass on your bloated up egoist chauvnistic self..and if you cant handle my bad moods(which was only a reciprocation to your bloody mood swings) you sure as hell dont deserve my best..
just a slice of advice..try reading good books..stop using d words mom-dad together.they are separate individuals as they may have displayed wen they fight not the two loops of a bow..try cutting low on alchohol as you look like a thuggish oaf wen u drink..maintain sum decency wen you tok to women..and oh yea try burning those pink lucky boxers of youRs..odrwse prepare to have ur ego run down bad..
with that said..i would like to use those three customery farewell words..goodbye..staywell..best of luck
and oh yea MUAH.. a last kiss to remind you to NOT  bite or eat up any other womens lips as if they were reshmi kebabs.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment